MEETING OF THE
NORTHLAKE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Budget and Appropriation Ordinance for FY 2016/2017
Thursday, September 15, 2016, 6:00 p.m., at 231 N. Wolf Road, Northlake, IL.
Regular Board Meeting, September 15, 2016
- Call to order, roll call.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of August 18, 2016 and Acknowledgment of Public Hearing of September 15, 2016.
- Acceptance of the Library Fund Profit and Loss Report of August 31, 2016.
- Acceptance of the Bills Paid (in the amount of $9,816.11- September 2016) Report /Payable (in the amount of $26,947.76) Report for September 15, 2016.
- Acceptance of Statistical Circulation and Acquisitions Report for August 2016.
- Librarians’ Reports for August – September 2016: Bank Update, Building Issues (HVAC Upgrade, Misc.), Staff Changes, Technical Services Department Review, Legal Calendar.
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Accept Audit of Secretary’s Minutes (Action)
- Review and Adopt Policy Revisions – Personnel Policy (Action)
- Review Renewal Contract with NHP Services (Action)
- Accept Estimate of Revenues for Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017 (Action)
- Adopt Budget and Appropriations Ordinance #16-572 of the Northlake Public Library District for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017. (Action)
- Executive Session: 5 ILCS 120/2 (c)(1): The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee or against legal counsel to determine its validity. (Action)
Members of the public are invited to speak to the board. Comments are to be limited to three minutes or less. Due to open meetings act restrictions, actions may not be taken on items not already on the agenda, but action may be deferred to a later board meeting.
The next Board meeting is scheduled for October 20, 2016.
The Northlake Public Library District is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any individuals who plan to attend and/or participate in the meeting and who require certain accommodations are requested to phone the Director at (708) 562-2301, x 11, at least five working days prior to the meeting. Thank you.
Originally POSTED:6:00 p.m., September 13, 2016