MEETING OF THE
NORTHLAKE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Regular Board Meeting, April 20, 2017
- Call to order, roll call.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of March 16, 2017.
- Acceptance of the Library Fund Profit and Loss Report of March 31, 2017.
- Acceptance of the Bills Paid (in the amount of $23,794.05, March – April 2017) Report /Payable (in the amount of $28,351.49) Report for April 20, 2017.
- Librarians’ Reports for March – April 2017: Baby on Board!, HVAC problem, PCG Award Letter, Personnel, Problem Patrons: Long Overdue Devices, Summer Learning Program Donations, Summer Kid’s Cafe Lunch Program
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Review and Adopt Policy Revisions – Personnel Policy: Salary Schedule (Action)
- 2017 Board Election Results (Informational)
- Flex Spending Dependent Care (Action)
- Executive Session: 5 ILCS 120/2 (c)(1): The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee or against legal counsel to determine its validity. (Action)
Members of the public are invited to speak to the board. Comments are to be limited to three minutes or less. Due to open meetings act restrictions, actions may not be taken on items not already on the agenda, but action may be deferred to a later board meeting.
The next Board meeting is scheduled for May 18, 2017.
The Northlake Public Library District is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any individuals who plan to attend and/or participate in the meeting and who require certain accommodations are requested to phone the Director at (708) 562-2301, x 11, at least five working days prior to the meeting. Thank you.
Originally POSTED: 6:00 p.m., April 18, 2017