MEETING OF THE
NORTHLAKE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Regular Board Meeting, June 15, 2017
- Call to order, roll call.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of May 18, 2017.
- Acceptance of the Library Fund Profit and Loss Report of May 31, 2017.
- Acceptance of the Bills Paid (in the amount of $18,672.47, May-June 2017) Report /Payable (in the amount of $26,310.08) Report for June 15, 2017.
- Librarians’ Reports for May-June 2017: Building problems and solutions, Outreach, Personnel, Summer Learning Program, Summer Kid’s Cafe Lunch Program, Library 60th Birthday Celebration
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Review and Adopt Policy Revisions – Personnel Policy, Board Regulations (Action)
- Update Trustee Information (Informational)
- Required State FOIA Trustee Training (Informational)
- Trustee Orientation/ Development (Informational)
- 2017 Non-Resident Fee and Ordinance (Action)
- RAILS Request
- 2017 NR Fee Calculations
- Ordinance #17-574 and Certification
- Prevailing Wage Determination and Ordinance (Action)
- Legal Notes
- Cook County Wage Determination
- Ordinance #17-575 and Certification
- .02% Building & Equipment Levy Ordinance (Action)
- Ordinance #17-576 and Certification
- Schedule “Closed Session Minutes” Review (Action)
- Executive Session: 5 ILCS 120/2 (c)(1): The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee or against legal counsel to determine its validity. (Action)
Members of the public are invited to speak to the board. Comments are to be limited to three minutes or less. Due to open meetings act restrictions, actions may not be taken on items not already on the agenda, but action may be deferred to a later board meeting.
The next Board meeting is scheduled for August 17, 2017.
The Northlake Public Library District is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any individuals who plan to attend and/or participate in the meeting and who require certain accommodations are requested to phone the Director at (708) 562-2301, x 11, at least five working days prior to the meeting. Thank you.
Originally POSTED: 5:30 p.m., June 12, 2017