MEETING OF THE
NORTHLAKE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Regular Board Meeting, March 16, 2017
- Call to order, roll call.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of February 16, 2017.
- Acceptance of the Library Fund Profit and Loss Report of February 28, 2017.
- Acceptance of the Bills Paid (in the amount of $19,028.52, February – March 2017) Report /Payable (in the amount of $12,630.13) Report for March 16, 2017.
- Librarians’ Reports for February – March 2017: Credit Card Fraud; Friends; National Library Week; Problem Patrons; SWAN Quarterly Report
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Review and Adopt Policy Revisions – Personnel Policy: Leave Requests, Confidentiality (Action)
- Progress of annual NIMEC Contract to provide electricity pricing (Informational)
- Flex Spending Dependent Care (Informational)
- Executive Session: 5 ILCS 120/2 (c)(1): The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee or against legal counsel to determine its validity. (Action)
Members of the public are invited to speak to the board. Comments are to be limited to three minutes or less. Due to open meetings act restrictions, actions may not be taken on items not already on the agenda, but action may be deferred to a later board meeting.
The next Board meeting is scheduled for April 20, 2017.
The Northlake Public Library District is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any individuals who plan to attend and/or participate in the meeting and who require certain accommodations are requested to phone the Director at (708) 562-2301, x 11, at least five working days prior to the meeting. Thank you.
Originally POSTED: 6:00 p.m., March 14, 2017