- All things must be checked out upstairs in the Adult Services Department
- All things must be returned to the Adult Services department; please avoid the bookdrop
- Things reserved for Northlake card holders are marked with an asterisk
- Many things have multiple pieces, so kindly take care to return the things as you received them
- The library will charge a cleaning fee of $5.00 for any thing returned dirty
- Things have a check out period of either 1 week or 3 weeks, and will be clearly marked
Library of Things
Welcome to the Northlake Public Library District’s Library of Things! We’ve gathered a collection of crafting equipment, kitchen gadgets, tools and electronics free to checkout with your library card. We will be adding more items on a regular basis so check back often for an updated list. If you have suggestions for things to add to the library, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.