Use this form to apply for your library card! Library cards are available free of charge to Northlake, Stone Park, and Unincorporated Leyden Township residents. Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your application.
- You will need to bring current I.D. and proof of address to the Circulation Desk to pick up your card.
- If your State ID or driver’s license doesn’t reflect your current address, you must provide additional proof of your current address such as a current utility bill, residential lease, bank statement, insurance document, or other federal or state document.
- To receive a library card, applicants under age 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign their application.
LIBRARY CARD REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
A library card is free to those living within the Northlake Public Library District boundaries. To receive a borrower’s card, residents of the district (which includes Northlake, Stone Park and unincorporated Leyden Township) must present a picture ID . Acceptable picture identification includes:
- Drivers License
- State Identification Card
- Student Identification Card
- Matricula Consular
If the current address is not on the picture ID then one of the following will be acceptable along with the picture ID:
- Tax bill (Current)
- Lease or Housing Agreement (Current)
- Utility bill (Telephone, Gas, Electric, Water or Cable) (Current within 60 days)
- Instructional Driver’s Permit (Current within 60 days)
- Credit card statement (Current within 60 days)
- Other official pieces of Mail (Current within 60 days)
Non-residents may acquire a Northlake Public Library card for use in this library for a fee. This fee is determined annually by the Board of Trustees using State approved methods. Please contact the Circulation desk for the current fee.