GUIDELINES FOR USAGE OF MEETING & PROGRAM ROOMS
Requests should be made 1 week in advance. We now require ID while the room is in use.
- Rooms are only available during hours of operation. Groups must vacate rooms 15 minutes prior to the library closing and it must be returned to its original condition.
- Groups may not charge admission or request fees or donations for attendance.
- The sale, advertising, solicitation or promotion of products or services is not allowed in Library meeting rooms.
- Admission fees, fundraising and collecting donations are not permitted before, during or after meetings. Off-site admission fees or pre-payments to attend a meeting are not allowed.
- Activities contrary to our “Disruptive Patron Policy” are not allowed.
- Meeting rooms may not be used for private social gatherings or parties.
- Meetings may not disturb the normal operations of the library or pose a safety hazard.
- Our Meeting Room holds 20-25 people and is located in the adult department on the second floor.
- Our Program Room holds 100 seated, 60 w/tables and is located in the lower level.
- Use of Meeting/Program rooms is FREE to resident groups with library cards in good standing.
- A non-refundable fee will be charged for non-resident groups as well as for profit groups.
- The person signing the rental agreement is responsible for payment. Completed application with payment is required to reserve the room.
GUIDELINES FOR USAGE OF COMMUNITY TABLE
- A community table is available for use by individuals or groups to provide information, promote an organization or event, or seek new members.
- Use of a community table is FREE to resident groups with library cards in good standing.
- A non-refundable fee will be charged for all non-resident groups as well as all for profit groups.
- The person signing the rental agreement is responsible for payment. Completed application with payment is required to reserve the space.